Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning
If you have stained granite or etched marble or travertine we can help. We have restored the natural beauty of stone for many happy clients.
Once these issues have been addressed then we will clean and seal your surface to prevent future issues and prolong the life and beauty of your investment.
Stone Care Do’s and Don’ts
• DO use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices.
• DO use trivets or mats under hot dishes or cookware.
• DO use place mats under china, ceramics, silver or other objects that may scratch your stone’s surface.
• DO dust counter tops, islands, vanities and floors frequently.
• DO blot up spills immediately to minimize permanent damage to the stone.
• DO clean surfaces regularly with neutral cleaners designed for stone.
• DON’T use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general purpose cleaners.
• DON’T use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub and tile cleaners.
• DON’T use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• DON’T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.