Our carpet cleaning cleaning system should be adopted by every carpet cleaning company. We follow the S100 standard for our industry established by the IICRC (Insititute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). In 2002 they established minimum cleaning standards for our industry.
- Dry soil removal. We ask that you vacuum thoroughly before we come. We would be delighted to vacuum for you for an additional charge.
- Pre Treat or Pre Spray with properly diluted and approved cleaning solutions. We only use products that are safe for people, pets and the environment. We are careful to use only products that will not damage stain resistant carpets. Many other cleaners will use products with high pH levels that will damage the quality of your carpets stain resistance and it’s ability to resist wear.
- Proper agitation of the preconditioner. We use a dual cylindrical scrubbing machine with soft bristle brushes to agitate the pre treatment into the carpet and to mechanically remove solid debris. This is the step that does all of the work! This critical step is overlooked by most carpet cleaners including most large franchises. When we come to your home and show you how much pet hair, dirt and debris this machine pulls out of your carpet you will understand why this is a minimum standard for the carpet cleaning industry.
- Proper soil extraction. We accomplish this with a high powered truck mounted steam cleaning machine. The rinsing agent we use to rinse your carpet will leave no residue behind. No residue means your carpets will stay cleaner longer. We also heat our rinsing agents to 180-200 degrees. Not only are we cleaning your carpets but we are sanitizing at the same time.
- We always recommend reapplying the carpet protection. This is something that every manufacturer of carpet puts on every carpet that leaves the mill. This application of stain and soil protection wears off over time with normal wear and tear. The carpet protection needs to be reapplied after every cleaning to maintain the integrity of your carpet.